ATLAS WODER DUO EXPRESS is a two–component, polymer-cement waterproofing material with addition of special modifiers, resins and fibers. Consists of dry mix (component A) and water dispersion of polymers (emulsion - component B) which should be mixed in 3:1 weight ratio.
High adhesion to the cement-based substrate – min. 1.0 MPa.
Modern technology of two-component waterproofing application – the second coat applied with the “wet on wet” method and tiles fixing just after 3 hours since the second coat application.
High water vapour permeability.
High elasticity – the mortar bridges scratches up to 0.75 mm wide, owing to:
- content of specific polymers,
- use of proper aggregate grain size,
- thorough selection of fillers,
- reinforcement made of polypropylene microfibers.
Resistance to UV radiation – ceramic tiles can be applied up to 6 months since the waterproofing coat application.
Layer made of WODER DUO EXPRESS keeps high mechanical resistance and does not require additional reinforcement – owing to the use of reinforcing fibers and specially selected polymer resins the mortar offers improved resistance
to mechanical damage and impacts. Coating is resistant to temporary light foot traffic loads.
Frost – resistance – coating watertightness does not deteriorate during frost.
Most important features
- waterproofing coat underneath ceramic tiles
- on balconies and terraces
- tiles fixing just after 3 hours
- two layers in a single technological cycle
- highly elasticized, bridges scratches up to 0.75 mm