Forms screed or floor 10 - 100 mm thickness - layer thickness depends on the expected structural arrangement.
Can form screed for top flooring layers, e.g. parquet - characterised by high cohesion and resistance to setting forces, which occur within the joint with flooring layer, e.g. during expansion and contraction of wood resulting from the changes of humidity.
Recommended for installation of screeds and floors in residential housing, warehouses, industrial premises, etc.
Enables forming a slope.
Can be installed as screed with heating system - conducts heat well.
Most important features
- high compressive strength ≥ 25.0 N/mm²
- in warehouses, production halls
- under tiles, parquet, panels
- for places exposed to permanent damp
- bonded, on separation layer or floating