• Removes cement, lime and gypsum residues – contains inorganic acid, recommended for cleaning surfaces after construction works where mineral mortars were used.
• Removes dirt resulting from usage – dirt, sedimentation and stains caused by minerals contained in water, rust, etc.
• Types of cleaned surfaces – ceramic (glazed, terracotta, porcelain-gres, clinker) and stone tiles, washing facilities, chrome-plated and varnished, stainless steel and plastic surfaces.
Most important features
- for surfaces resistant to acids, ceramic, stone, chrome plated, varnished, stainless steel and plastic
- removes rust and water stains
- concentrate, can be diluted