ATLAS CEMENT BASE COAT forms base coat in two- or three-coat plastering technology – applied directly onto the substrate before the application of finish coat made of cement or cement-lime plaster.
Excellent compatibility with ATLAS plastering mixes:
- PLASTERING MIX,
- LIGHTWEIGHT CEMENT-LIME PLASTER
Reduces the cost of two- or three-coat plasterwork – replaces more expensive plaster types at the base coat stage.
Suitable for manual and machine application – the use of plastering units allows for fast work progress.
Most important features
- improves plaster bonding to the substrate
- recommended beneath cement and cement-lime plasters
- reduces the material cost of plasterwork
- the highest standard-specified strength category
- for manual and machine application