Element of ATLAS WODER waterproofing system – with ATLAS UNI GRUNT priming emulsion and ATLAS WODER E damp proofing. They protect substrates against water and moisture ingress. Can also be used with ATLAS WODER DUO and ATLAS WODER W water- and damp proofing.
Designed for sealing specific places (embedded in ATLAS WODER E, ATLAS WODER W or ATLAS WODER DUO membranes):
• SEALING TAPE - for wall and screed edges as well as for expansion joints,
• SEALING CORNERS - formed of sealing tape, for sealing internal and external corners of rooms,
• WALL RING 120 x 120 mm – flexible sleeve for sealing pipe passages in walls,
• FLOOR RING 425 x 425 mm – flexible sleeve for sealing floor drains.
Protects against moisture formed indoors – plasters and screeds in wet rooms (bathrooms, baths, showers, kitchens, wash rooms), particularly in wet zones of these rooms - around shower cabins, wash basins, bathtubs, sinks, etc.
Protects against moisture formed outdoors – balconies, terraces, cellar walls, etc.
Recommended for protection of elements particularly exposed to damage when in contact with moisture - gypsum (plasterboards and plasters) and anhydrite products, cellular concrete, etc.
Most important features
- for sealing edges and expansion joints
- highly flexible
- on balconies and terraces
- in kitchens, bathrooms, cellars
- elements of the waterproofing system