OK! – ELASTIFIED ADHESIVE is manufactured as a dry mix of high quality cement binder, aggregates, fibres and special composition of modifiers with polymers. Improved formula gives the product the greatest technical parametres in its class and allows to use widely in residential housing.
The technology used in the mortar ensures:
• wide range of layer thickness (2-10 mm), therefore enables thin coat installation of cladding, also on uneven substrates, as well as mineral substrates levelling,
• extended open time - allows placing tiles on adhesive even 30 minutes since application upon the substrate – it can be once applied onto larger surface and therefore significantly reduce the time of work,
• reduced slip, therefore enables fixing the cladding “from the top”, which helps to avoid cut-to-size tiles on exposed wall zones,
• wide range of use in residential housing: bathrooms, kitchens, corridors, garages, staircases.
Most important features
- improved performance
- for small and medium ceramic tiles
- grouting just after 12/24 hours
- temperature of application from +5°C up to +30°C