ATLAS FASADA – white polystyrene boards manufactured by polystyrene foaming and intended for thermal insulation of walls, including thermal insulation of façades. Boards are manufactured in standard dimensions: 1,000 mm long, 500 mm wide, 20 mm thick and then every 10 mm.
ATLAS FASADA GRAFIT – grey polystyrene boards made of expanded polystyrene with refined graphite composition added in production process. The addition of graphite improves insulation properties, therefore better thermal resistance can be achieved with thinner boards. Boards are manufactured in standard dimensions: 1,000 mm long, 500 mm wide, 20 mm thick and then every 10 mm.
Range of use of ATLAS FASADA boards:
• with ATLAS external thermal insulation systems, according to domestic or European technical approvals/assessments,
• external thermal insulation of walls installed with ETICS method (light-wet method, BSO) – if boards meet minimum requirements listed in technical specifications,
• external thermal insulation of walls installed with light-dry method,
• thermal insulation on the surface of stud wall,
• filling expansion joints,
• thermal insulation of enclosed slot of cavity walls,
• thermal insulation of ventilated slot of cavity walls,
• thermal insulation of loggias, balconies,
• thermal insulation of jambs, lintels.
ATLAS FUNDAMENT – insulation boards made of special polystyrene of lower hydrophobic properties. Perfect solution for thermal insulation of partitions exposed to long term damp action. Can be used for thermal insulation of foundation walls below ground level (up to 2 m below ground level), floors in damp rooms, damp rooms (wash rooms, cellars), plinths and cellar walls.
Most important features
- standard and graphite
- perfect thermal conductivity coefficient λD – required partition
- thermal insulation can be achieved with thinner boards