ATLAS KB-15 is recommended for constructing walls of cellular and aerated concrete.
• Prevents thermal bridging – provides uniform thermal insulation parameters of the whole partition.
• Used for bricklaying with thin joints – recommended joint thickness from 2 up to 10 mm (optimum thickness: 2-3 mm).
• Used for surface floating and leveling - with recommended coat thickness 2-5 mm.
• Compressive strength – category M5.
• Easy and convenient in use – characterised by very good workability, plasticity and excellent bonding.
• High yield – the layer thickness can be monitored when applied with a notched trowel or a dispenser. It results in reduced mortar consumption and speeds up the work progress.
• The mortar can be supplemented with, so-called anti-frost additives allowing to carry out works in low temperature, i.e. below +5°C – the new range of temperature of mortar application, the way of preparation (especially the adjustment of mix water), principles of carrying out works and mortar setting conditions must be set according to the guidelines of the additive manufacturer.
Most important features
- for walls made of cellular and aerated concrete
- for blocks, bricks, hollow blocks
- for surface floating
- prevents thermal bridging
- compressive strength – category M5