• Recommended for bricklaying with traditional, thick joints – allows to correct measurement imprecision of wall elements.
• For building above ground floors, cellar walls and foundations – reinforced and unreinforced elements subject to construction requirements.
• Joins elements into stable and durable wall – forms soft and resilient framework,
which rigid elements like bricks, stones and blocks are embedded in.
• Protects individual wall elements against damage – bricks, blocks, hollow blocks – forms a buffer limiting the stress resulting from load of consecutive wall layers as well as changes in ambient temperature and humidity
• Compressive strength – category M5.
• Factory made – guarantees uniform working parameters of the mortar and technological parameters of the joints after setting.
• Easy and comfortable in use – characterized by very good workability, plasticity and high bonding.
• Extended pot life – approx. 4 hours.
Most important features
- for ceramic, concrete and silicate elements
- for joints 6-40 mm thick
- high plasticity
- compressive strength – category M5
- joins elements into stable, durable wall