• Compressive strength – ≥ 10.0 N/mm².
• Factory made – guarantees uniform working parameters of the mortar and technological parameters of the joints after setting.
• Easy and comfortable in use – characterized by very good workability, plasticity and high bonding.
• Extended pot life – approx. 4 hours.
• The mortar can be supplemented with, so-called anti-frost additives allowing to carry out works in low temperature, i.e. below +5°C – the new range of temperature of mortar application, the way of preparation (especially the adjustment of mix water), principles of carrying out works and mortar setting conditions must be set according to the guidelines of the additive manufacturer.
• The amount of the anti-frost agent depends on the content of cement in the mortar – the ratio cement/fillers in ATLAS MASONRY MORTAR M10 is 1:3.
• Recommended for bricklaying with traditional, thick joints – allows to correct measurement imprecision of wall elements.
• For building above ground floors, cellar walls and foundations – reinforced and unreinforced elements subject to construction requirements.
• Joins elements into stable and durable wall – forms soft and resilient framework,
which rigid elements like bricks, stones and blocks are embedded in.
• Protects individual wall elements against damage – bricks, blocks, hollow blocks – forms a buffer limiting the stress resulting from load of consecutive wall layers as well as changes in ambient temperature and humidity.
Most important features
- for ceramic, concrete and silicate elements
- for joints 6-40 mm thick
- high plasticity
- compressive strength – ≥ 10.0 N/mm²
- joins elements into stable, durable wall