ATLAS PLUS is a grey C2TE S1 adhesive for tiles for interior and exterior use, on wall and floor.
Highly flexible - can be applied on deformable substrates.
3 x greater initial bonding, i.e. ≥ 1.5 N/mm².
Bed depth from 2 up to 10 mm
Extended open time - up to 30 min.
Reduced slip - enables fixing cladding from the top towards the bottom.
Versatility of use – for any cladding type, size, on various substrates, in any building type, even with great operational loads.
Recommended for fixing tiles in drinking water reservoirs, food industry, healthcare buildings, nurseries, kindergartens, etc.
Most important features
- 3 x greater initial adhesion
- excellent bonding even at 1°C
- for extra-large tiles
- for ceramic, porcelain-gres, mosaic, stone, glass tiles
- in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, pools, on terraces, balconies,stairs
- on OSB boards, plasterboards, old tiles, damp proofing, terrazzo, floor heating