ATLAS SALTA S is manufactured on the basis of mineral binder – potassium silicate supported by polymers • therefore it offers unique physical and chemical properties, perfect workability and, above all, long term durability with no change of technical and aesthetic parametres.
Mineral characteristic of paint offers:
• the highest water vapour permeability, therefore full permeability of building walls and no accumulation of damp in partition – product recommended for application upon heritage or renovated buildings and renovation plasters.
• chemical binding which permanently bonds paint to substrate, therefore eliminates risk of paint cracking and loosening under static stress and thermal deformation,
• resistance to microbiological aggression: algae, moss and lichen even in most demanding locations (close to forests, parks, meadows, water reservoirs) – high product alkalinity protects against biological corrosion which destroys surface aesthetics,
• shorter technological breaks during façade work and reduction of costs – fresh mineral renders can be painted three days since their application with no risk of efflorescence.
Inorganic pigments – specially selected pigments ensure long term resistance to destructive action of UV radiation and colour durability.
Polymer additives – binding additives and coat hydrophobic agents reduce product absorptiveness and protect substrate against precipitation, damp ingress and soiling.
Most important features
- highly alkaline, resistant to fungi, algae, lichen
- perfect water vapour permeability
- long term durability and façade protection
- for painting fresh mineral renders