ATLAS TSG is designed for application of finishing coat on substrates made of:
- natural stone,
- cement and cement-lime plaster,
- renovation plaster.
On walls and ceilings, for interior and exterior use.
Optimal aggregate composition ensures unifying of plastered surface – filler forms unified coat, perfectly covers joints between new and old plasters, local repairs etc.
High resistance to micro-cracks – owing to special micro-fibres which reinforce structure.
Wide range of use – filler is easy to apply in 1 mm as well as 10 mm layer.
White-coloured – allows for easy and efficient coverage with paint.
Perfectly matches historical mortars in objects under renovation work – owing to the special recipe.
Most important features
- vapour permeable, hydrophobic
- resistant to atmospheric conditions
- good adhesion to mineral substrates
- forms unified surface, covers joints between plasters of different texture
- unified old white colour