AVAL KT 16 primes substrates for AVAL and ATLAS thin-coat renders – mineral, acrylic and mosaic AVAL KT 77 (ATLAS DEKO M).
Increases adhesion – strongly adheres to the substrate and the applied renders.
Limits the absorbability of the substrate – prevents excessive transfer of water from the freshly applied renders into the substrate.
Facilitates the execution of the next layer – the rough surfaces reduces “slip” of the applied render.
Creates temporary protective layer for the façade – protects the bare façade against weather conditions for half a year
Most important features
- ensures ideal adhesion of the render
- reduces absorbability and strengthens the substrate
- facilitates render application and texture forming
- unifies the substrate colour
- available in several colours