ATLAS system is an external thermal insulation composite system (ETICS). Thermal insulation technology consists in application of polystyrene (EPS) boards upon the outer side of wall, installation of base coat with reinforcing fiberglass mesh and further application of finishing coat made of thin-coat render.
Installation of external wall insulation
– can be used both on rendered/plastered façades and rough walls made of bricks and blocks (ceramic, cement-lime, stone, aerated concrete and concrete - monolithic or precast).
Thermal insulation with the use of standard or elastified polystyrene (EPS)
- thermal insulation thickness even up to 250 mm.
Installation of external thermal insulation upon buildings up to 25 m high.
Can be installed upon surfaces of horizontal or inclined building elements
– provided that they are not directly exposed to weather conditions.
Recommended for insulation of standard, passive and energy efficient buildings.
System meets European technical requirements
- listed for thermal insulation systems supplied in the European Union.
Complete set of materials for installation of thermal insulation
- offers full and proved compatibility of components, which is particularly important for long term system use.
General - purpose
– offers the widest range of adhesives, renders and paints in one technological system.
Enables achievement of thermal insulation parametres required for external walls by building regulations
- reduces heat loss and heating costs, offers effective method of thermal bridging elimination.
Improves acoustic insulation of walls
– owing to the use of elastified polystyrene, the weighted acoustic insulation rate (ΔRw) can be improved by more than three decibels.
Low water absorptiveness
– below 0.5 kg/m², therefore system is more resistant to freeze-thaw cycles.
High system impact resistance
- provides durability and resistance to damage during system use.
Improves durability of external walls
- protects them from direct exposure to weather conditions.
Fire retardant system
- relates to thermal insulation system with polystyrene boards (EPS) up to 250 mm thick.