ATLAS CERAMIK system is an external thermal insulation composite system (ETICS). Thermal insulation technology consists in application of EPS or XPS boards upon the outer side of wall, installation of base coat with reinforcing fiberglass mesh and further application of finishing layer made of ceramic tiles fixed to base coat with adhesive mortar and finished with grout. Due to the type of finishing layer, insulation boards must be mechanically fixed through the first layer of mesh.
Complete set of materials for installation of thermal insulation
- offers full and proved compatibility of components, which is particularly important for long term system use.
Enables achievement of external wall thermal insulation required by building regulations
- reduces heat loss and heating costs.
Improves durability of external walls
– protects them against direct weathering.
Very durable material solution
– wear of ceramic cladding is slower than in case of insulation with rendering coat, it also provides high system resistance to damages.
Resistance to biological corrosion
– cladding is easy to keep clean and is less exposed to possible development of fungi, algae and lichen.
General - purpose
– enables installation of both expanded polystyrene (EPS) and extruded polystyrene (XPS) boards upon an individual façade.
Fire retardant system
- it relates to thermal insulation systems with EPS and XPS boards of thickness up to 250 mm.
Installation of external wall insulation
- can be used on newly constructed buildings or those under thermal modernization, both on rendered/plastered façades and rough walls made of bricks and blocks (ceramic, cement-lime, stone, aerated concrete and concrete - monolithic or precast).
Recommended for façades exposed to high operation load and soiling
- on plinths, foundations, public access, commercial buildings, etc.