ATLAS SILICATE RENDER is designed for application of decorative and protective thin-coat rendering coats, outdoors and indoors, upon existing and newly constructed buildings:
• in external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS) with the use of polystyrene (EPS),
• upon even, appropriately prepared mineral substrates (e.g. concrete, traditional cement and cement-lime plasters).
ATLAS SILICATE RENDER is particularly recommended for:
• façades exposed to growth of biological life (infection of mould, algae, lichens) because of location (close to forest, clusters of greenery, water tanks, intensively shadowed, etc.); the render is characterised by high pH which blocks the development of biological corrosion,
• façades requiring free water vapour permeability – owing to very high vapour permeability the render is a perfect solution for walls made of cellular concrete, walls of old buildings, walls of swimming pools, laundries, kitchens, washing rooms, etc.,
• buildings located in zones of significant air pollution (city centers, close to industrial plants, etc.) – the render is resistant to direct acid environment action.
Most important features
- long term durability and façade protection
- highly alkaline and naturally resistant to mould, algae and lichen
- perfect water vapour and CO2 permeability
- hydrophobic, highly resistant to atmospheric factors and UV radiation
- outstanding colour durability